Making a kratom tea is actually quite simple. To do it, you will need the following:
A small saucepan with pouring spout A strainer, or coffee filter paper Water Kratom powder 1 Lemon Optional: honey, sugar, cinnamon, or anything else you want to flavour it with.
1. Pour 1½ cups of water into a saucepan and squeeze in the juice of your lemon.
2. Bring the water to a simmer, and then add in your pre-defined measure of kratom powder.
3. Stir it all up and allow the water to continue to simmer for a further 15 minutes.
4. Take your saucepan off its heat source.
5. Place your strainer over your mug, and slowly pour through the kratom tea. This should collect any residual powder to ensure your tea is clear and sediment free.
6. Add anything else into the tea that you want to adjust the flavour with.
Note: you can keep the powder collected in the strainer for reuse. It will create a weaker, but still useable tea. If not, you can throw it away.
There you go! If you enjoy the effects of kratom, then infusing them into a tea is a great way to dose yourself up. It is an extremely easy yet flexible way to ensure you get all the benefits of this herbal remedy, mixed with a great taste and aroma.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!